Here’s some of the fixes and features we’ve rolled out in the last week!
- Character sheets now have a “Rolls” tab with a dice rolling tool. Various stats around the sheet are clickable to make rolls automatically. (More coming!)
- Rest Dice are now shown, and tracked on the “Charges” tab.
- We’ve added a dialog to help guide players through leveling. More levels and better integrations are on the way.
- We’ve rolled out Kickstarter backer redemption codes! Backers will be sent a message with a code they can use to start collecting backer rewards as they come out! You’ll find the redemption form on your account page.
- Fixed an issue where some players were having issues changing character stats on their sheets.
- Combat encounters were improperly centered on some resolutions/ display zoom sizes.
- Various fixes all over the place. We just released, after all.
You can help us keep making improvements by supporting us on Kickstarter.
And as always, Chapter 1 is free to play from your browser.
Calm seas, clement winds.